excuse me while i come down from my “you like me, you really like me!!” moment and deflate my ego. NAH forget that.
my measly blog has struck the fancy of a certain awesome blogger >>>>>((http://kateginnivan.com/2013/02/18/so-now-im-a-leibster-award-winner/))<<<<< and she has bequeathed me with a token of awesomeness.
yes, i love a da writing (spoken in true jamaicamon form) and it pleases me so to see that it shows through my masterpieces.
ok, it’s a freaking blog and half the time i don’t even check to see if my grammar is proper.
SHOUT OUT TO DICK NATE WHO ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING OF A DICKLIKE NATURE TO SAY
love you bro.
ahhhhh, i shall stop babbling and answer the questions given to me so i can go study for my state board exam. which is tomorrow. i started vaguely studying yesterday. WISH ME LUCK YOU BASTARDS
first things: 11 facts about the crazy cat lady behind this blog
- 6 cats. 2 dogs. not enough fur to make me happy
- there is always cat puke somewhere in my room or within a 5 foot radius of wherever i am in the house
- enough about cats. i have the greatest pitbull in the world.
- ballet. sometimes i love it, mostly i hate it. but i still do it.
- sometimes, i don’t stop eating because whatever is in my mouth is way too yummy to squander
- hi, my name is stephanie, and i’m a wine o holic
- pretty sure my boyfriend reads NONE of this
- damn proud of my 1480 SAT score from 2009. ya ya, it’s in the past. is the scoring different now? cause when i took it, that was an awesome score.
- sidetracked. all. the. time.
- not afraid to scratch my boobs or pick a wedgie in the sober daytime
- over thinking what this last tid bit should be. that’s it. i over think. every ting
1) Who or what has most influenced your writing?
* the definitely not serious and borderline offensive style: louise rennison
* the actual compilations that you will probably never see because they’re a part of my soul: ellen hopkins and libba bray
2) What is your favourite memory?
* oregon as a kid
3) If you were stranded on a deserted island, what is the one book you would want with you?
* any one of the gemma doyle trilogy books. you may desert me on an island and throw any of those along with me, and i’ll be happy.
4) Do you have a writing routine?
* absolutely not
5) What was the last song you turned up loud and sang along with?
* lord have mercy…….short dick man. really! it’s funny
6) Of what are you most proud?
* my puppy. it’s like i gave birth to this awesome pseudo child but it’s not human, thank god.
7) Which of your blog posts is your best and why?
* 100 things that suck part one and two. because they’re all true and anyone who reads it probably thinks “dammit, i fucking hate when that happens”
8) What is your favourite quote?
* as far as cages go, it is a gilded one. but i shall not live well in it, or any cage -libba bray
9) Where is “home” for you (either literally or figuratively)?
* literally, the desert and it sucks. figuratively, next to my boyfriend’s hairy chest and low rumble of a snore, slightly sweaty from being trapped under his one arm and leg.
10) Tea or coffee?
* like that’s even a question. TEA
11) Finish this sentence: Tomorrow, I really want…
* to pass state board and get my license. then celebrate with cocktails and a spa day
P.S. i will go on to nominate those 11 fabulous bloggers when i have the time to search and decide. you won’t be forgotten!
HEEEEEEEYYYYYYAAAAAAA they ahhhhh:
1.) what do you bring with you when you know you’re about to spend some quality time in your poo haven?
2.) what are your views on hairless cats?
3.) do you really work out and try to eat right, or are you just damn lucky to be naturally in decent shape?
4.) how many hours into the day until your feet smell?
5.) how many of you will take a celebratory shot for this bitch right here who is licensed and employed within 3 days of passing her test?
6.) dis for mah gentleman readers: would you proudly take a frou frou shot/drink and like it?
7.) what length would you go to to punch nicki minaj in the face?
8.) do guys really mean it when they say your 2 day old hair and unshaven legs don’t bother them?
9.) what’s your favourite jenna marbles video? (if you haven’t seen any, you’re dead to me and should be taken off this list)
10.) would you believe me if i told you that i’ve been published? cause you should
11.) have you ever been directly peed/puked on by any or one of your own pets?
PS: you are to write a blog about this and: make 11 facts about yourself that can potentially make people giggle, and answer my fucking brilliantly worded questions that are in no way boring. pretty much an acceptance speech for an inanimate award. you should also mention me as well because i have been nice to you. not that this is a stipulation of my ego, but it’s actually a rule. a cyberspace rule that may or may not be followed, depending on how much of a douche you are 😀